We have experience in machining most of the materials used in the metal industry. In our production we most commonly use materials such as free-cutting steel, grey cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel, brass.
Number of axles: 6 axles
Load capacity of the robotic arm: 24 kg
Additional arm load: 12 kg
Accuracy of the arm repeatability: +/-0.06 mm
Arm reach (horizontal): 1.730 mm
Arm reach (vertical): 3.089 mm
Horizontal, two-track machining centre Quaser MK60
Axles stroke X/Y/Z: 710/610/5610 mm
Pallet size: 500 x 500 mm
Maximum load on the table: 500 kg
Minimum angle of the pellet indexation: 0.001 degree
Spindle rotations: 10000 rpm
Capacity of the toolbox: 60
– CNC automatic band saw for cutting up to diameter fi 350 with the possibility of cutting at an angle
– Weisser Heilbronn milling machine with processing capacity up to the length of 1750 mm
– Circular saw with an accumulator OMP Matic 315CS
– Three-pillar drilling machine Webo
– Vibrator Rosler fi 1220 for removing needles
– Adjustment and measuring device ZOLLER
– Automatic storage cabinet for cutting tools STORETEC
Many customers and successful companies trust us, trust us too!
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Cookies and privacy